Business Appraisal Group, LLC – Business Appraisals and Litigation Support.
What distinguishes Business Appraisal Group from the rest of the “pack”? We provide business valuation and business valuation support services ONLY. How does that make Business Appraisal Group different?
• Increases credibility in the Courts and in the court of public opinion
• Increases objectivity
• Eliminates apparent and/or implied conflicts of interest
• Eliminates any threats to existing professional and advisory relations with the client
• Eliminates client concerns about follow-up sales calls
• Focusing on our core business has allowed us to rise to the top level of the business appraisal profession
• Expands our service area – our clients range from the North Atlantic region, to New Mexico, to Miami
The professionals of Business Appraisal Group have the CBA, ASA, ABAR, and AVA professional designations and offer business appraisal and consulting services for closely held businesses in virtually all industry segments. All appraisal and consulting services will be prepared by professionals holding the highest professional appraisal designations recognized in the industry.
Fees for appraisal and consulting services are available as a fixed price or quoted on an hourly basis.
Litigation support can only be billed on an hourly basis. Our reports are compliant with Professional Ethics and Standards issued by The Institute of Business Appraisers, the American Society of Appraisers, and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).